Tuesday, July 3, 2007

please forgive me for peeing on the rug...

i thought i was a hamster, re: my myspace kung fu hamster guise, but, okay fine, i'll settle for being a CUTE PUPPY!!!
You Are A: Puppy!

puppy dogBeloved by all, puppies are energetic, playful, and loving. Your playful and outgoing nature is part of what makes you a puppy. Known for their loyalty, puppies make great pets for young and old alike. And an innocent puppy face can melt anyone's heart!

You were almost a: Monkey or a Pony
You are least like a: Duckling or a TurtleWhat Cute Animal Are You?

what are you guys?

5 comments:

lee said...

i even did it twice, changing the answers that i had been not sure which choice to make, and i'm still a puppy!

Ruth said...

I'm a Duck.

Not sure how I feel about that.

Ruth said...

Or a Bear Cub, which I think I might like better.

Sheyl said...

I am a chipmunk! I like it!
Most like a bunny or lamb,
least like a duck or turtle.

lee said...

it's funny how we're all completely different (cute animals). i wonder what owen is...