Thursday, April 26, 2007

I wasn't going to post anymore...

... since I'm starting to feel lame for being the only one to post here.

But this article was just too strange not to share.

Pop quiz:
Which is more disturbing:
(a) there are people SO gullible out there
(b) there are people so willing to take advantage of (a)
(c) there are people who don't know the difference between a dog and a sheep
(d) these people think they are responsible enough to own and care for a pet

***EDIT***
THIS has a much better picture! (And worse puns)

3 comments:

lee said...

i think you should use this site for what it's here for, to share. so, if you want to share stuff, then share it. you shouldn't feel anymore lame about posting a lot than Sheyl should feel about thinking someone might try to stalk her on a blog that she's barely even contributing to ;)

Ruth said...

true, I apparently am really good at sharing. ;-)

Sheyl said...

BARELY CONTRIBUTING, Well I never!!! And why shouldn't people stalk me, who else are they going to go around stalking? I'm stalk-worthy!!