Saturday, June 16, 2007

I posted this on my "other" blog, but since I don't expect anyone other than me actually looks at that, I wanted to share this with you.

So yesterday I went to a bbq at JMatt's. He had his ipod hooked up to speakers, and as we were standing around the firepit, this made me laugh (out loud, of course):

(Music playing)
JMatt: Ween was hired to do a Pizza Hut commercial, and this is what they came up with, it's about the pizza with the cheese hidden inside.

Ween: (click here to listen. you might have to give it a second to load and slide the thing-a-majiggy whatever it's called back to the beginning a couple times to replay.)

JMatt:They gave Pizza Hut their song and Pizza Hut was like, "No, no, no, the kid's won't like it." So then Ween gave 'em this...

(JMatt runs to ipod to change song...)

Ween: (click here to listen.)

1 comment:

Owen said...

That's pretty funny.